Possible ways things can be cached would include... the in-memory caching of
DOM trees by AxKit (I think only ever applies to stylesheets and of course is
fixed by Apache restart). Caching of compiled version of XSP in AxKit cache
(I've never seen AxKit fail to notice when this should be recompiled
personally). AxKit's cached version of the OUTPUT of the XSP page (also in
the AxKit cached on disk AFAIK, you may want to flush this cache). Caches
maintained by any reverse-proxy you may be running, caches maintained by any
forward proxy you may be making requests through, cache maintained by your
browser.

Its gotta be one of those... I'd turn off browser cache for web development,
esp if you're using IE because its caching behaviour is crap in most versions
(esp on the Mac its utterly bogus). The next biggest culprit is usually AxKit
caching of output, that can sometimes appear stale if you fudge around enough
with things.

Tod Harter
Giant Electronic Brain
http://www.giantelectronicbrain.com