Hi!

First, does anybody know about more documentation for
XML::LibXML::DocumentFragment...? The pod is a bit too terse... :-)

The main reason why I'm asking, is that I have a SimpleTaglib that
returns a XML::LibXML::Document as a struct. It works great, except
that I have to setDocumentElement (I have to, right?), which really
doesn't make sense, since it is not a full document I'm writing. A
DocumentFragment sounds much more like what I'm trying to do, so I was
wondering if I could use that instead?

I suppose I could use XML::LibXML::Node too, but then, my understanding
is also a bit adequate since I feel I do not understand how to weave
this fragment into the rest of the document if I do that... So, a
DocumentFragment sounds exactly right, if I could use that with the
SimpleTaglib struct.

Best,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]