Hi all,

With the recent problems with the callbacks with XML::LibXML and
libxml2, I've been thinking about backporting libxml2.5.10 to my Debian
woody boxes. It was easy enough to do on my unstable box, but proved a
bit painful on woody. I think I'll be needing xinclude quite soon now,
and if I've understood the discussion here correctly, that is where I
would experience problems.

So, I was wondering if the problems with 2.6 are soon resolved, or if it
would be a wise decision to go with 2.5 for some time to come? In other
words: Would it be worthwhile to go through the pain of backporting the
libxml2 packages to Woody?

Best,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]