On Mar 22, 2004, at 8:17 AM, Tod Harter wrote:

All true, but remember that AxKit caches the DOM trees of every stylesheet in memory, so 'dynanic' is more like 'whatever happens the 1st time is what you will get until you restart apache', though some provider level hacking can fix that, unless I've missed some progress in that area since the last update to AxKit I got, cause 1.62 I'm pretty sure is pretty pig-headed abou this!

Interesting ....

a) I've always been doing this with caches off I think
b) wouldn't axkit notice that the file changed and recache????

simon

--
99% Devil, 1% Angel
homepage http://www.simonwoodside.com