S.Woodside wrote:

Hi my site http://semacode.org just got slashdotted but survived just fine. The load average is at 1.00, caching is on, it's all XSLT (no XSP though) serving up the weblog feed on the main page and everything. No problemo.

Congratulations! Can you give a bit more information about the hardware and the pipeline layout? I've performed benchmark tests with "ab" numerous times on my AxKit websites, but there's nothing that can equal a Slashdotting for testing the true merit of your application's performance.

--
Michael A. Nachbaur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc