Hi, xpathscript is awesome but I think XSP/ESQL is a little
clunky for what I want to do on the content side....

I would really like to supplant the XML content file with a
reference to my own custom perl handler module, so I can
interface directly with my object models, do some more
complicated perl, and return my own XML output to be marked up
by the xpathscript file.

Is this possible?  It would be a lot easier.  I have tried
things like proxying through an 'xml' location, or trying
'AddHandler' but those don't work.

There isn't really any reference I can find on ESQL, either.
How would I do a recursive query to follow a chain of database
entries and build XML nodes on the fly?

Hmm, maybe I can do it through XML with an include to another
URL....

--mark--