Hi All,
Iım tying to clean up my HTML, first step add the proper DOCTYPE
declaration!

Problem is I canıt see to get AxKit to output the proper directive. I
currently have an xml:output within my top level style sheet that looks
something like;

<xsl:output method="xml" version="1.0" media-type="text/html"
 doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
 doctype-system="http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"/>

The HTML produced then contains;

Which is great but Iıd ideally like the below to be added at the top of the
doc as well;

        "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd";>

Expect Iım doing something stupid. Iıve added the above with a CDATA tag but
I get all sorts of odd XML parsing errors, e.g. Metatags not being closed,
which strictly speaking could be considered as errors but Iım guessing that
the incorrect addition of the tag is more likely the cause.

Thanks in advance,
Mark.