Hi all!

As previously hinted I have taken over maintenance of
AxKit::XSP::BasicSession from Mike Nachbaur.

Now, the uploaded file

    AxKit-XSP-BasicSession-0.20.tar.gz

has entered CPAN as

  file: $CPAN/authors/id/K/KJ/KJETILK/AxKit-XSP-BasicSession-0.20.tar.gz
  size: 12770 bytes
   md5: 88cea903018f9d73618d74dde4454863

it has just been indexed, and will make it to your local CPAN mirror
soon.

Mike added some code to allow easier access to the session information
from the Perl and added some more documentation before I took over.
Then, I added a line to allow access to the session id in the XSLT
Param plugin.

I haven't really got a complete overview of the codebase, so questions
should probably be addressed in this forum.

Thanks to Mike for everything he has done so far, and to Mark for
contributing the BasicAuth code.

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]