I have just installed AxKit so bear with me if I am asking a simple
question for this community.

I am working with a set of files that is generated by a third party
application.  I have no control over that output.  The output of this
application organizes stories, and images from each page of a printed
piece into a disk based directory structure.  There is a table of
contents on the root of this directory which points to all the files.
Within each directory their is another pseudo table of contents which
points to files within that directory.  I should also note that no
stylesheet is referenced in the xml file.  The native application for
these files is written with Windows xml parsers in mind.

What I am interested in doing is creating a page which loads an xsl
file  based on which xml file I am opening.  I will know ahead of time
the pairing, and don't need a hash or array. Something like:
showfile.(xsp|php|pl)?xsl=/xsl/story.xsl&xml=/26/1/storytitle.xml

I have found some very complicated ways to do similar things, but was
hoping there was some native way of doing it without modifying my
httpd.conf, or hacking an existing Perl Module.   The files and
directory structure are output automatically, so adding a .htaccess
file wouldn't be feasible.

Is there a way using AxKit to load these two files together and have it parse?

I have tried going through the axkit.org site, but it keeps getting
wiped out with spam in the wiki.  Even when using the history of the
pages I haven't found anything that outlines this. Also, I have
googled axkit, and its obvious there are tons of features, but the
tutorials are specific to a subset of the tool set.  Is there a more
stable site which outlines the entire axkit API other than axkit.org?

Thanks
-- Steve