This is my second post. I think first post is lost in the ether, or the admin approval queue. Ignore the duplicate that may follow. :-/

I've adopted Apache::AxKit::Language::XSP::ObjectTaglib and AxKit::XSP::Minisession and upload new versions to CPAN:

        Apache-AxKit-Language-XSP-ObjectTaglib-0.02.tar.gz
        AxKit-XSP-Minisession-1.03.tar.gz

I haven't made any major changes, just minor house keeping for now. I've converted them to the ExtUtils::ModuleMaker style directory structure and updated the contact information.

I'm currently working on getting some decent tests in place via
Apache::Test & Test::Pod[::Coverage] to help me get a handle on what they [specifically ObjectTaglib] really do and to keep me from obliterating them.

-=Chris