Michael A Nachbaur wrote:
Christopher H. Laco wrote:

That is the east part. :-) The hard part is coming up with a name/namepsace. Since it's main focus is AxKit, I figured I'd try here first for ideas.

Well, I know Kjetil Kjernsmo and Nik Clayton use the AxKit::App namespace for their applications. I'm working on one at the moment that is also within that same namespace, though I might change it as the Package::Names::Are::Getting::Way::Too::Long.

If its simple, then AxKit::App::SimpleCart or something of that sort may work for you.

My only beef with AxKit::App::MyApp is that it's not and AxKit app 'first'. It's a set of cart class with Tablis on top, so it very well could be the base of other systems.

I've also wondered why there's no Commerce:: namespace.

-=Chris