Hi all!

I'm proud to announce that I have taken over maintainership of
AxKit::XSP::Sendmail from Matt.

This release is a documentation clean-up release, as I found that the
subject tag was undocumented.

The uploaded file

    AxKit-XSP-Sendmail-1.41.tar.gz

has entered CPAN as

  file: $CPAN/authors/id/K/KJ/KJETILK/AxKit-XSP-Sendmail-1.41.tar.gz
  size: 4139 bytes
   md5: 605fe2e34205fbe9f2c826a6103b6102

From the Changelog:

1.41
    - Kjetil Kjernsmo, [EMAIL PROTECTED] took over maintainership.
    - Added documentation for the subject tag.
    - Added a MANIFEST.SKIP
    - A bit of documentation cleanup and typo corrections.

It will probably reach your local CPAN mirror soon.

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]