On Wednesday 05 January 2005 08:59 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

How would one create an XSP schema? XSP has no really defined syntax. The root
tag can be anything and beyond that there are a couple of optional elements
in the XSP namespace. Taglibs would essentially need their own schemata.
Certainly some taglibs are pretty standard, but in general the syntax for
most of them is pretty flexible, so I'm not really sure anything much would
be gained. You might pick out a few errors, but most mistakes are more in the
line of either things xmllint finds or else more subtle errors that no schema
would detect. I don't think a schema would have much value as a way of
documenting XSP syntax either. It just doesn't seem to me to be much of a
candidate for a schema IMHO.