I don't have a running copy of 1.62. At the moment I'm stuck on 1.61 under win32.

Can't anyone tell me if the listed changes in Changes covered this scenerio:

        <baretag>
                <mytaglib:tag>
                        <xsp:attribute name="foo">bar</xsp:attribute>
                </mytaglib:tag>
        </baretag>

yields

        <baretag foo="bar">

        </baretag>

rather than possibly pushing foo="bar" into <mytaglib:tag>?

        <baretag>
                <mytaglib:tag foo="bar">

                </mytaglib:tag>
        </baretag>

Maybe this is a non-issue as the xsp:attribute happens later in the cycle. Visually it seems counter ituitive. Maybe it's just me.

Thanks,
-=Chris