On Feb 21, 2005, at 12:05 AM, Alex Sergeyev wrote:
I have data pages with many items inside.
I use mod_rewrite to redirect requests like http://www.example.com/path/item-xxx.xml is to
http://www.example.com/path/datastorage.xml?item=xxx

There is small problem... I don't know how most easiely can I raise 404 errors from XSL, if required item is not found... Any ideas?

Hmm, I am not aware of any way of doing this without using a custom provider. My initial reaction to this would be to create a URI translation handler in Apache (e.g. outside of AxKit) and issue your redirects (either internal or external) using that. At that point, if a given file does not exist, you can create a 404.

--
Michael Nachbaur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc