I am using the BasicSession plugin and would like to set a timeout which
should occour if the user has been inactive for a certain period of time.
After reading the Docs, All I could find was the BasicSessionCookie
parameter. However, setting this seems to cause every single new page
request to generate it's own new session file, which kind of makes the
whole point of sessions a bit pointless. Also, even if it did work
properly (assuming I'm not doing something wrong here) it seems that the
value you set would be relative to the time the session was first created,
rather than the time it was last accesed...

Any pointers?

--
Tom David Kirkpatrick
Virus Bulletin Web Developer, Virus Bulletin

Tel: +44 1235 555139
Web: www.virusbtn.com