On 30-Jul-06, at 2:59 PM, Tom Howe wrote:

Hi, I have use axkit and probably will again one day and would like to
continue to receive general updates but don't have any need to see
subversion commit messages, especially if development ramps up to any
degree.

Can you filter them out? Maybe we should have a straw poll... I figured people would rather see commit messages to know progress is being made, but I'd be willing to hear the other view.