Hi axkit list

I've been lurking around listening to the good stuff going on with AxKit 2, and am wondering about giving it a go. Finally I have some time to do a bit of dev on our web site, so...

Currently our site runs with AxKit 1, a mixture of static XML->XSLT->HTML stuff with a pile of XSP thrown in for the dynamic content. There's a bunch of homebrew taglibs (often ripping stuff from mysql databases), and use of other tablibs such as PerForm, Param, ESQL, Util, WebUtil etc etc. User authentication and session management are built on Apache::AuthCookie and Apache::Session.

Currently it isn't bust, so why should I try and fix it... well hey; AxKit 2 is there so why not?

So can anyone give some hints as to what I can expect to "just work" and what else may involve pain? Am I right to be concerned about the user and session stuff?

Thanks in advance..
Andy