On Thursday, 14. September 2006 17:16, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Reading the docs, I've come to the continuation section.
>
> Does it only apply to disk stuff or could I write something that
> handled long database queries, for example?

Basically, it's about anything that lasts some time. Regarding database
queries in particular, fully asynchronous database operations are in
development.

If your query actually consists of several queries (so you get a chance to
return CONTINUATION in between), you are dead right about continuations. If
you have a single long-running query, there is no solution right now, but
will be soon.

--
CU
Joerg