On 18-Jan-07, at 12:09 PM, Lars Skjærlund wrote:

Hmm, looking at this the AxKit1 way used to be access via the global

Apache->request object, right?

No, I used a package called AxKit::Apache - which happens to be a
resident of a rather wellknown module called AxKit.pm ;-)

Like this:

my $r = AxKit::Apache->request();

OK. Same difference :-)

It's an ugly hack though - one I'd rather try not to repeat. I wonder if we could just stash the Connection object in the $e that's passed to the taglib parser. Do you get access to that in taglibhelper functions?

Matt.