> You said you don't want customizeability (I mean, you make unity have
unmodifiable defaults) and you said you want more apps (I mean, you put a
huge effort in the Ubuntu Software Store), but these two things are a
contradication, because *if we can't do anything, why should we develop
apps for you*?

You already posted this mail on desktop list. I already pointed out there
itself that this *we* and *you* isn't constructive.

Who said that "unity should not be customizable"? When unity came out it
hardly had any config settings. 11.04 had some, then 11.10 had a bit more.
You need to understand that stability is more important than customization.
Lack of customization hits only a few people but instabilty hits everyone.

Lastly I wish any unity devs reply if they have time but comparing a one
year old software with a 8 years old software(firefox) isn't fair.

-
Manish