I feel like those mockups remove the focus of Dash as a sort of "Search
engine". Search foremost. Also, I was under the assumption that the finished
Dash would mimick the current state of Unity-2D (With fancy compiz effects,
of course.) I do like the bread crumbs though. Maybe if the left-right
layout of the nav bar and search were reversed, it would feel more natural
to me.

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 08:32, Marco Biscaro <marcobiscaro2...@gmail.com>wrote:

> The mockups look like good. It's a suggestion for dash navigation (that
> does not exist yet). It's similar to USC navigation, and doing it this
> way is really nice for consistency.
>
> However, it's too late for Natty. The dash navigation will be designed
> and implemented only for Natty+1.
>
> On Seg, 2011-03-14 at 09:00 +0000, Muhammad Nabil wrote:
> > View the mockups here:
> >
> > http://i.imgur.com/MoBCJ.png
> > http://i.imgur.com/HBW9k.png
> > http://i.imgur.com/xo8TT.png