Hey guys :)

I'm finding it incredibly burdensome to have to "scrub" across menus to get to
the Status Menu Indicators in Unity (i.e., Network menu, Session Menu, Clock,
etc). It would sure make my use of ubuntu easier if ALT + 1-0 would put
keyboard focus onto a corresponding Status Menu Indicator . Then I could
enable/disable Wireless connectivity with just a few button presses, for
example, instead of having to scrub across menus just to get to the Network
Menu.

I created a Brainstorm about the idea here:
http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/27780/

I'm hoping everyone agrees with me and the idea will be implemented.