Lisa L

Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:02:30 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Salt Lake City records vs. Azores Archives
records
Ponta Delgada holds Sao Miguel and Santa Maria islands; Angra holds Terceira,
Graciosa, and Sao Jorge islands (and the dispensations of the Diocese); and
Horta holds Faial, Pico, Flores, and Corvo.I'd make a little chart and put tick
marks and see which archive has the most ancestor research.  If you can only go
to one, go to that Archive. Cheri