Wow. I shall have to take that remark back. I am not far from Odessa Midland
area. I am Near Amarillo. I thought I was the only one here......
Lisa L > Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 09:39:16 -0700> Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re:
Finding a Family History Center> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
Azores@googlegroups.com> > > Hey, I'm in Texas! There are a few of us scattered
about the Lone> Star State. It really doesn't matter where you are, you can
order any> film at any LDS family history center and they will get it for you.>
Maria Natalia> > On Aug 28, 12:22 am, "Cheri Mello" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:>
> Hi Lisa,> >> > My cousins live in Odessa, Texas.> >> > You would use the
Family History Library Catalog (FHLC).  You can access it> > from the FHC or
online here:http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library/FHLC/frameset_fhlc.asp> >>