Thank you.  I will be going to FHC in about an hour.  I will look for the info
that you have sent.
Shirley
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 3:40 AM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Shirley's 6890 X 6891

  In a message dated 9/9/2008 10:13:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:

    Does anyone out there descend from the following couple?

    6890 Bartholomeu Rodrigues Leitao de Sintra X 6891 Ana Jacome Raposa
    I have their date of marriage as 7 October 1586, in Nordeste, Sao Miguel,
Azores

    I have:
    -0- children in Nordeste pre 8 Dec 1611
    Ana 19 Apr 1618
    Ana 1 Sep 1619
    I have not looked for any children that died during this time period.
    Francisca 10 Jul 1624
    Isabel 7 Mar 1626
    -0- children in Nordeste to 29 May 1635

    Shirley

  1 - Braz Lopes, died by 16.4.1602, brother of Custódio Lopes, resident of
Lomba do Nordestinho married Remígia de Sintra,daughter of Remígio Martins,
after 1.7.1565.

  They had among others:

  2 - Bartolomeu Roiz de Sintra married Ana Jácome Raposo after 9.8.1609.

  They had:

  3 - Ana Jácome Raposo, baptiz in Nordeste ob 1.9.1619. She married in
Nordeste on 9.11.1644 to António Correia Leitão.
  3 - Maria Pimentel de Sousa, married in Nordeste on 21.5.1634 to Francisco
Brandão de Teve.
  3 - Isabel Raposo, married in Nordeste on 2.9.1653 to Domingos Furtado.
  3 - Margarida, born in Nordeste on 13.11.1621.