My ancestor actually sailed out of Horta, Faial and sailed into
Boston.  I have the ship manifest from Ancestry.com (and it is also on
the manifest on the Azores Gen Web site).  What I am looking for is
the ship list of her leaving.  I am trying to find out what freguesia
(sp?)/village she lived in so I can do further reseach on her.   I
understand the lists leaving the Azores often contained much more info
than the ships coming into the U.S. The manifest I have tells me her
name, age, and where she sailed from and too, that is it.

THank you though for offereing to look it up.  Everyone on this list
is so helpful.

Tracy