Hi Linda,

I'm a little confused.  If you have the first names of her daughters born in
the US, where did you get these that you are not able to ascertain their
surnames or the married name of Maria Rosa.  I ask this as I did some
searching for you on the NEHGS site to see if I could find them by their
first names, I looked up Maria surnames Rosa, Medeiros, Giesta (just in
case).  Did not find a marriage for her but could also be the surname is
misspelled.  I looked for dau. Saltina as this is unusual name, but did not
find her.  Too many Grace and I checked Rosa and did not find her thus
far.......unless Maria Rosa married and these children were all born after
1910?  Just curious how you got the first names of these girls that might
help me try and see if birth records are on NEHGS.

"E"

Manuel Borges Giesta (I) died and Maria Rosa remarried ? , left her four
children behind and immigrated to Cambridge, MA in the early 1900's and had
four daughters; Grace, Rosa, Saltina, ?.

I can't find my ggrandmother, Maria Rosa because of her new married name.

I don't know if this is just coincidental because of your Rebelo,
immigrating and having four children. What do you think?

Linda Borges (Furtado) Norton