Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 20:03:07 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] ALAMEDA COUNTY, CA BIRTH RECORDS 1873 To 1901 LOOKUP OFFER!

Hello Everybody,

I just received the microfilm # 1376376 from the family history center in at my library and will be looking at it within the next week or so.
If anybody needs any lookups please let me know the information you are looking for on births and I will look for it when I am looking for my stuff.

Microfilm # 1376376
Alameda County, California
Main Author:  Alameda County California Recorder
Record Of Births 1873-1889
Record Of Births 1889-1895
Record Of Births 1895-1901

Have a good night.