CCA = Centro de Conhecimento dos Acores (Center of Knowledge of the Azores).

http://pg.azores.gov.pt/drac/cca/ig/

You need to access the site in Internet Explorer (not Firefox...I think
someone said Safari works too, if you use that Internet browser).  On the
right side, look for Registos Paroquias (Parish Registers).  Click that.
Then look for Sao Jorge and click on Calheta (the council/county that Topo
belongs to).  Then you will see Topo at the bottom.  Ver means "to see" so
if you want to see what baptisms are available for Topo, click the Ver to
the right of that.

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 5:55 PM, azores <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What is the "CCA" a site and how do
> I find Topo baptisms?

Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, R. das Tainhas,
Achada