Nancy,  In an earlier message you said:

*Is there a place to look at the document other that here?
I can't magnify it clearly enough to read it?
Nancy Jean*

If you would like me to email you a larger file of this let me know.  As
Cheri mentioned, I did find this at my FHC, but since their copy machine
does not work, I took a digital image.

You'll note that in an earlier email, JR already kindly interpreted this for
me.      Marcia