Did Isabel Enos have a sister?
Nancy

Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:56:58 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
[AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Questions (Names in Azores?)To: Azores@googlegroups.com

Hi, From what my Grandmother Marie Holmes wrote it looks like Frank Holmes was
her Father and he was killed by someone or something and that is when Isabel
married Primo? Now I do not know if who you found is the right people.  I have
searched the immigration records under the names you gave me for the U.S. and
could not find them.  Elaine helped me and found them in the census records and
WWI and WWII draft registrations for the children.  All the death cert. for the
boys (Frank, Joseph & John Holmes) stated that Frank Holmes was their father
and Isabel Enos or Enucina was their Mother.  They also had that they were born
in Calif.  Even my Grandmother Marie Holmes put on her Social Security papers
she was born in Oso Flaco, California.  I know that is not true as she told me
she was born in Portugal.  So I am not sure of anything now?  I am trying to
find some of the childrens marriage certificates to see what they say.  Thank
you for all your help.  I really do appreciate any advice.  Let me know what