I known a few churches that has bad records, the early records of
Porto Formoso is really one of the worst i have come across, also S.
Pedro, Ribeirinha, Terceira pages that has water damaged, corners
missing,  titles missing etc.people don't realize what a researcher
has to go through to look through these records and to figure out what
written on them, but for one to appreciate, one must  do his own
research and see for themselves.

George

--
http://www.geocities.com/bretanha1954/