From: "Tracy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Azores Genealogy" <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 11:27 AM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help with marriage record

Hi all,

Just wondering if someone is willing to look for a marriage record for
my ancestor.  The marriage would have taken place I think in Boston,
MA sometime between 1870 and 1874 (She came into Boston on a ship in
Oct, 1870 and had her first child in 1874 - may have had one before
him that died).  Anyway her name was Philomena da Luz.  It could be
under the spelling Filomena too.  She married Joseph King, however I
am not sure that was his name at the time they married (my dad's baby
book has him listed as Manual King and I am sure the last name is
anglicized.)  I checked ancestry and didn't find anything but I am not
overly adept at navigating that website.

THanks a bunch!
Tracy