A Merry Christmas to all my friends on the list and may this Christmas
day be a blessed and joyous one.

I sang with the Choir last night (this morning) at the Midnight Mass and
everything was just beautiful. I will sing again this morning at the
11:00 Mass. In the mean time I just put the Turkey in the oven for
dinner and lots of good leftovers.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel
Epping, New Hampshire, USA
Researching Sao Miguel, Acores for, Pimentel (Costa), Carvalho,
Teixeira, Rocha