ddrosier,
???? Go to this web site.

http://www.neps.ics.uminho.pt/ribeiras.html

Click on the arrow at the bottom.
Click on the British flag for English.
?Type in Joao Rodrigues Homem? and info will come up for the couple. This
database doesn't go past? 1900 so the children's names don't show. However,
click on "Ancestors" and use the tiny arrow to see how many generations (7).
Click on 7th. You can print out the seven generations.
Choose one of the oldest ancestors. Then click on "Descendants" and choose how
may generations you want. You can then print out more aunts, uncles and cousins
than you know what to do with!
Any questions? Just ask.
Arline Silveira in Grover Beach, CA

Hello, My mother and I were in the Azores in 2001 and stayed with some
relatives on Pico.  They gave us some lineage for her father's
family.  Unfortunately my mother died quite unexpectedly less than a
year later and it took some time to track down this information, I
would love to take this further, as far back as I possibly can.  I
appreciate so much any help you can give me.

Ancestors of Manuel Rodrigues Homen (my grandfather)

Generation 1

1.  Manuel Rodrigues Homen birth on 02 Aug 1902 (Ribeiras Pico,Azr). He
was the son of
2. John Rodrigues Homen and 3. Maria deRosario. He died on 16 Feb 1955
in Mill Valley, Marin,  California, USA. He married Aurora Irene
Peters, daughter of John Peters and Rose Victoria  Silveira Azevedo.
She was born on 16 Nov 1913 in California, USA She died on 01 May
1995 in Sonoma, Sonoma, California, USA

Children of Manuel Rodrigues Homen and Aurora Irene Peters are:

i.  Albert Homen, B: California, USA.

ii. Gloria May Homen, B: 13 Nov 1930 in Santa Clara, California, USA
[10, 11], D: 06  Jun 2002.

iii.    Manuel Rodrigues Homen, B: 09 Apr 1932 in Santa Clara,
California, USA[12, 13].

Generation 2

2.  John Rodrigues Homen was born on Abt. 1890 in Azores, Portugal. He
was the son of 4.  Joseph Rodrigues Homen and 5. Maria de Incarnation.
He married Maria deRosario.

3.  Maria deRosario, B: Abt. 1980 in Ribeiras, Azores, Portugal. She
was the daughter of 6. Manuel  Cardoso de Melo and 7. Josefa Luiza.

Children of John Rodrigues Homen and Maria deRosario are:

+ 1.    i.  Manuel Rodrigues Homen, B: 02 Aug 1902; Ribeiras Pico,Azr, D:
16 Feb
        1955 in Mill Valley, Marin, California, USA.
    ii. John Rodrigues Homen, B: Abt. 1904 in Ribeiras, Azores, Portugal;
Ribieras,
        Pico.
    iii.    Olivia Rodrigues Homen, B: Abt. 1906 in Ribeiras, Azores,
Portugal; r.
    iv. Joseph Rodrigues Homen, B: Abt. 1908 in Ribeiras, Azores,
Portugal.
    v.  Maria Rodrigues Homen, B: Abt. 1910 in Ribeiras, Azores, Portugal.

Generation 3

4.  Joseph Rodrigues Homen was born on Abt.
 1860 in Ribeiras, Azores,
Portugal. He married  Maria de Incarnation.

5.  Maria de Incarnation, B: Abt. 1860 in Ribeiras, Azores, Portugal.

Child of Joseph Rodrigues Homen and Maria de Incarnation is:

   i.         John Rodrigues Homen, B: Abt. 1890 in Azores, Portugal.

6.  Manuel Cardoso de Melo was born on Abt. 1865. He married Josefa
Luiza.

7.  Josefa Luiza, B: Abt. 1865.

Child of Manuel Cardoso de Melo and Josefa Luiza is:

    i.         Maria deRosario, B: Abt. 1880 in Ribeiras, Azores,
Portugal.