Thanks for this lookup! I guess Isace is a typo for Isaac. Family  has
told me that the two oldest children were born in New Bedford and that
is where they married. I am trying to verify family info to validate
what I was told. I don't think the son was born in Azores, but I guess
it is possible.

And thanks again for the info that you sent to my email. Good stuff.
The census shows that they are in New Bedford at least part of the
time. I think the next step is to check to see if there is a marriage
there and if there are any birth records for the oldest two children.
I can go forward now. Do you have City Directories at a library or
where are you doing those look-ups? Is there a Web site for any NB
info?

Very kind of you as usual.

Charlene