From: Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>
To: Azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 9:16:01 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Is couple married ?

Hi Rick,

I've seen a couple of records where the parents weren't married (or were
married to other people) and the records clearly state that.  I saw one where
it said the woman was married to so and so and the father was an adulterer!
George Pacheco and those that research for others have seen many of these types
of records.

I think the priest forgot the words "sua mulher".  Maybe it's his second wife
as the first one died after having the 5 or 6 kids??

Cheri