Lew - Thank you for sharing this with us.  For one of my Portuguese lines, I
was told that the oldest son inheriated everything and the rest fended for
themselves.  So, the rest came to America and the oldest, who was a famous
doctor stayed.  Don't know if that's the honest truth, but that all I have to
go on.  :)  Robin Borba Besotes