I make a simple one.

Take a box of the dry cod and soak in water, refrigerate for one or two days
whichever you prefer changing the water twice a day as well. It's much
saltier if you do one day.

Make two/three hard boil eggs, let cool.

Put the cod in a cooking pan filled with water. Heat, but not boil, drain
and cool.

Mix the cod with one half or one medium sliced onion (depending on how much
onions you like), two sliced up tomatoes without a lot of pulp/seeds, three
peeled potatoes sliced an inch or half inch thick. Some people add sliced
green/red peppers and or chick peas also-I don't do either. Add 1/4 c. of
cooking wine and dash of black pepper to your liking.

Take a 9x13 inch pan add olive oil to cover the bottom of the pan. Spread
the mixed cod ingredients. Cover tight with foil bake 350 degrees for 30/45
min. until potatoes are basically done.

Let cool. Cut up boiled eggs into pieces and black pitted olives spread on
top of cod.

Refrigerate. We love it cold. It has a better and stronger taste!

Good Luck.