From: Azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azo...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Ray Souza
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 7:37 PM
To: Azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Obit for Anthony de Sousa Furtado

Death was once described to me by my late girlfriend as a ship nearing the
horizon then disappearing to "the other  side". It may not be seen anymore
but it is there. However, it is still a tragic loss for the ones who remain
behind and I can feel your loss. May God bless and keep you  and family and
one day we will all be together on "the other side" in the company of our
Lord....Ray Souza