This is correct, I'm sending Sam a photo the the Palace of Fine Arts so he can
compare.  Sorry for the confusion.

Robin Borba besotes

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: luv4h...@comcast.net
  To: Azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 6:32 PM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: pictures

  Hello,  the photo is the Palace of fine arts in San
Francisco.................please see the bottom of the photo it reads
SanFranciscomemories.com   or go to Wikipedia for the Palace of fine Arts in
San Francisco and it has almost the same picture.
  Theresa,
  Researching Aguiar, Noia, Rodrigues, Nunes, Silviera, Mattos,