List,

The order form is online and the books are available. Dennis Borges
did not have the six or so books after all. While I was with him, a
teacher who had gone on a tour of the Islands with him and some other
teachers, picked up two of the books, one for herself and one for a
sister. So the others became promised between the time I left home and
when I got there. That should not be a problem for anyone on the list,
as I talked with Deolinda at UC Berkeley and she is very happy to
provide books per the order from that she sent me.

I posted a small sample of pages and the Contents as it is difficult
to decide to buy without knowing what one is buying. If someone has
questions, please email me privately.

I hope my service to you has been helpful. I think of all the help
many of you have been to me so many times, and this is a small thing I
could do in return.