Judi,

The book came from Santa Maria after a kind listmember, a while back,
told me about it and I was able to have a friend help me obtain a
copy.  I will be in the Azores (not Santa Maria) and will see if/how
one can get a copy today.  I don't exactly remember, but I think the
cost was $15/20.  I do not have the book - I sent it to my sister's
daughter in law and she gave it to her parents.  If I can figure out
the process, I will try to email the list while on the islands.  I am
not taking my laptop this time.

I have a couple of other genealogy books I am interested in buying
while I am in Lisbon.

"E"