"E"

I really appreciate all the help...This Jose Francisco aka Joseph Francis is
the thorn in my flesh...he's my gg grandpa...his headstone says he was born in
Flores..yet I have other things saying Faial...His wife Amelia is as difficult
as he is...they used the surname Brio and I have no idea where that came from

Calvena Ainsworth