Cheri,

My husband's mother was born in the USA and returned home with her parents
when she was a baby.  Since you're researching in Achada and if you come
across the surname Carreiro Lazaro, and Lazaro Silva I would appreciate it
very much if you could share with me.

Researching:SantaMaria for Rezendes,
Sao Miguel, Achada, Carreiro Lazaro and Lazaro Silva
Agua de Pau: Francisco de Medeiros Bento,
Agua Retorta, Jose Francisco Salgadinho or possibly Cabouco (Lagoa)
Sao Jose: Francisco Vicente deceased in between 1913-1923 Luisa or Elisa de
Jesus, deceased 1954-56
and Sao Pedro: Manuel Resendes who moved there from Santa Maria, Carolina
Rezendes, born March 22, 1900, Sao Pedro.  Apparently she was also born in
Sta Maria but registered after arrival in Sao Miguel.