We're a bit unsure about the surname.   When the family emigrated in
1904, the surname used on the passport and ship passenger record was
Jacintho.  Yet, in later records they are known with the surname
Andre.   We have no idea where Andre came from.

The eldest daughter stayed behind.   Her name was reportedly Rosamond
Santos.   It's her family we hope to local in VF.   We don't speak
Portuguese, so imagine this might be a bit challenging.   Your tip
about the park is appreciated!

 Any other info you have about VF would also be appreciated.   Just
send me a direct email at marciarandreATgmailDOTcom

Many thanks - Marcia