You don't see my name very often because I'm careful about generating
unnecessary notices to the list.  I don't post "chit chat"  because
I've learned that some other listers don't want to take the time to read
notices that don't solicit help or provide information...not even notes of
thanks for assistance given.  Consequently, I post only when I have
information to add or when I need to request help.  Sometimes I correspond
directly with a list member ("off list") if the information I'm providing or
requesting pertains solely to that person.

However, I do read every single posting from other list members and hope
that isn't going to be a problem.

Greg Lima
Washington State