Dear Shirley,

I appreciate any help you can give me. I don't have exact dates but my guess is
that all my Great-grandparents and Grandparents were born in the 1800s.
My Parents were born in the early 1900s. My Mom was Maria Rosa Moniz Pocheco
and my Dad was Urbano Clemente Resendes.

Great Grandparents Paternal.
Rosa Pacheco de Melo
Manuel Raposo Marques

Maternal Grandparents