RkiuuiuuyuuyuuyYUiiuih0i00h0000000000000000huiui00000V00vv0Vv0v0 0

-----Original Message-----
From: Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>

Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 21:54:16
To: <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Coelho and Rocha from Teceira 1800's

Karen H,

I am not Nancy, but I can tell you that CCA stands for Center for Knowledge
of the Azores (the word "knowledge" in Portuguese begins with a "c." )  The
web site is here, but you can only see it in Internet Explorer and Safari:
http://pg.azores.gov.pt/drac/cca/ig/

For many of us, we find this information with a lot of research.  If you are
beginning, you will want to bookmark the Azores Genweb here:
http://homepage.mac.com/kmacardoza/Genealogy/azoresindex.html

and specifically how to get started here:
http://homepage.mac.com/kmacardoza/Genealogy/HowTo.html

Cheri Mello
Listowner